Birthday Party Rental Information & Policies
- A private space for your party, if booked indoors.
- A dedicated space in our picnic grove, if booked outdoors.
- A naturalist-led program (if applicable).
- Picnic tables or if indoors tables and chairs (four 2.5′ x 5′ tables, two 2.5′ x 3.5′ tables, two 2.5′ x 8′ tables, 40 chairs; additional tables and chairs available upon request)
- Trash bins and cleaning supplies for tidying up after the party is over.
Payment and refunds
- Full payment is required at time of booking.
- You may request a refund of the total party fee, minus $100, at any time prior to your scheduled party time.
- If you are booking an outdoor party and it rains we will work with you to find a suitable rain date or provide a refund.
- All children must be under the direct supervision of an adult at all times, including during the naturalist-led program.
- No more than 20 children may attend each naturalist-led program. Children younger than 2 are not included in this total. If you would like to hold a party for more than 20 children please schedule two programs. Any additional program(s) will be held after the first (not simultaneously).
- All food and beverages must remain in the party room (indoor parties).
- No alcoholic beverages may be served at your party.
- If you choose to hang decorations on the walls, please use masking tape or Velcro. Do not use tacks, duct tape, or other materials that may damage the walls. No balloons! Please return the party room or picnic grove to the state in which you found it. We ask all groups to remove any decorations, wipe down the tables, sweep the floor, bag their trash, and leave it by the door. Cleaning supplies will be clearly labeled and stored in the kitchen. NO BALLOONS PLEASE!
- Your party time includes set-up and clean-up time. Please do not arrive before your scheduled time. Party groups still occupying a room more than 20 minutes after the end of their party will be charged for an additional hour of room rental ($75). This fee does not apply to outdoor parties.
- Birthday party groups are responsible for any loss or damage to our facility, grounds, or equipment. Any group or user violating the above policies may be asked to leave and/or denied future use of our premises.