Birthday Party Rental Information & Policies
- A private space for your party.
- A naturalist-led program (if applicable).
- Tables and chairs (four 2.5′ x 5′ tables, two 2.5′ x 3.5′ tables, two 2.5′ x 8′ tables, 40 chairs; additional tables and chairs available upon request)
- Trash bins and cleaning supplies for tidying up after the party is over.
Payment and refunds
- Full payment is required at time of booking.
- You may reschedule your party to another available date at any time prior to your scheduled party time.
- You may request a refund of the total party fee, minus $100, at any time prior to your scheduled party time.
- All children must be under the direct supervision of an adult at all times, including during the naturalist-led program.
- No more than 20 children may attend each naturalist-led program. Children younger than 2 are not included in this total. If you would like to hold a party for more than 20 children please schedule two programs. Any additional program(s) will be held after the first (not simultaneously).
- All food and beverages must remain in the party room.
- No alcoholic beverages may be served at your party.
- If you choose to hang decorations on the walls, please use masking tape or Velcro. Do not use tacks, duct tape, or other materials that may damage the walls. No balloons please! Please return the party room to the state in which you found it. We ask all groups to remove any decorations, wipe down the tables, sweep the floor, bag their trash, and leave it by the door. Cleaning supplies will be clearly labeled and stored in the kitchen. NO BALLOONS PLEASE!
- Your party time includes set-up and clean-up time. Please do not arrive before your scheduled time. Party groups still occupying a room more than 20 minutes after the end of their party will be charged for an additional hour of room rental ($75).
- Birthday party groups using the rooms are responsible for any loss or damage to the facility or its equipment. Any group or user violating the above policies may be asked to leave and/or denied future use of room space.