We can always use your help! Here are a sample of the many opportunities to assist with ongoing and special activities:
• Natureplace Museum: Create signs and displays, help with family programs.
• Trails, gardens, and grounds: Clear trails, remove invasive plants, weed, spread compost, etc.
• Publicity: Put up and retrieve signs and posters.
• Animal care: Care for the residents of Animal Hall and the Connecticut Birds of Prey Exhibit. Orientation required.
• Harbor Watch: Collect and test water samples. Training sessions take place each spring and fall.
• Day-of-event assistance: The Earthplace staff need help with our special public events and fundraisers throughout the year.
Click here to complete a Volunteer Interest Form. Thank you for your interest in supporting Earthplace.