Here are some of our volunteer opportunities available to assist with ongoing and special activities:
• Trails, gardens, and grounds: Clear and line trails, remove invasive plants, weed, rake, spread compost, remove trash, etc.
• Publicity: Put up and retrieve signs and posters.
• Animal care: Care for the residents of Animal Hall and the Connecticut Birds of Prey Exhibit. Help keep our animals healthy and happy! Tasks include feeding and cleaning the animals' enclosures. Orientation required.
• Harbor Watch: Collect and test water samples. Training sessions take place each spring and fall.
• Day-of-event assistance: The Earthplace staff need help with our special public events and fundraisers throughout the year.
For more information, please send a brief email to:
Thank you for your interest in supporting Earthplace.