Thanksgiving Holiday Hours:
- Wednesday, November 22nd: 9am to 3pm (Preschool closed, excluding full-time students)
- Thursday, November 23rd: Closed
- Friday, November 24th: 9am to 2pm (Preschool closed)
Join the Earthplace family!
Become a member today.
Become an Earthplace member! Your generous support helps with the costs of caring for our resident animals and birds, maintaining our wildlife sanctuary and museum, operating the Harbor Watch water quality testing program, and presenting public nature programs in Fairfield County. Earthplace is a private non-profit organization exempt from taxation under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All membership gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law and
Click here to sign up online
Please note: If paying by credit card, a 2.25% transaction fee will be added to cover fees incurred.
Annual Membership Options
We’re happy to introduce a NEW benefits to Membership:
· Reciprocal benefits at more than 100 nature centers in the U.S. as part of the Association of Nature
Center Administrators’ reciprocal membership program (visit www.natctr.org for details).
Plus, all Memberships include:
· Free admission for listed members to Natureplace, Animal Hall, and the Connecticut Birds of Prey exhibit.
· Discounted admission to select programs and workshops, including Summer Camp.
· 10% discount on purchases in the Earthplace gift shop.
· Bi-annual newsletter received by mail.
Free admission for two listed adults and all listed children under age 18 at the same address
$50 discount on birthday parties at Earthplace
*Additional adult caregivers or grandparents may be added for $10 per person
Free admission for two listed adults at the same address and all listed grandchildren under 18 living
outside Fairfield County. Grandchildren living in Fairfield County must have their own family membership.
ADULT INDIVIDUAL $35.00
Free admission for one listed adult
SENIOR COUPLE $35.00
Free admission for two listed adults age 62+ at the same address
SENIOR INDIVIDUAL $25.00
Free admission for one listed adult age 62+
Free admission for one listed student age 18+
Free admission for up to four guests at a time to Natureplace, the Animal Hall, and the Connecticut Birds of Prey Exhibit.
Your investment in membership provides critical support to Earthplace’s mission to build a passion in the community for nature and the environment through education, experience, and action. Thank you!