Camp Registration Information
Preschool Ages 3, 4 and 5 (entering kindergarten)
What are the requirements for registering for the Pre-school?
Age 3: 3 year olds must be 3 by their first day of camp
Age 4: 4 year olds must be 4 by December 31, 2013 as well as toilet trained.
Kindergarten group must be 5 by December 31, 2013.
- Fill out the online form: Earthplace-Mahackeno Summer Camp 2013 Registration & Release Form For preschool aged children only. One form per child; only needs to be filled out once per summer.
- Login to Earthplace.org. If you already have an account use your existing login and password. If you are members of Earthplace and provided your email to us you can click Forgot Password and enter the account. You will recieve an email inviting you to set up your login information. If you are new please create a new account.
- Register for camp sessions via the "Event Registration" option in your drop-down ("what would you like to do?) menu.
- Payment in full is due at the time of registration.
- Download all additional required forms. Please remember to get the following forms filled out and returned at the soonest possible date.
Summer Camp Health Form (two pages - required for all campers) The medical form is due as soon as possible and at least one week prior to your child's first day of camp.
2013 Guardian Authorization Form (required for all campers)
Day Camp Medication Permission Form (required for all campers)
Medication Authorization Form (two pages - for students with prescribed medications) Due 2 weeks before date attending camp, along with the medications.
Emergency Health Care Plan (coming soon - for those students with prescribed medications)
Forms may be returned to: Earthplace Summer Camp, 10 Woodside Lane, Westport, CT 06880
What are the cancellation policies?
Refund requests must be made in writing and recieved no later than April 15th, 2013. At which point 75% will be refunded via check. No refunds will be given after April 15th. Send requests to: Camp Director, Earthplace Summer Camp, 10 Woodside Lane, Westport, CT 06880. Special arrangements will be made for situations involving medical or school related changes.
What if the session I want is full?
If the age group and session you desire is not available, we will put your camper on a wait list. We will do our best to make room for everyone but cannot guarantee there will be a spot available.
- All children should bring a lunch in a soft sided lunch bag. No ice pack needed. A snack is provided.
- A medical form is required for all campers by May 1st, 2013. Note that the date of your child’s physical must be within one year of the session date. If your child’s medical form expires in the summer, it must be updated at that time.
- There are 20 children per class per one-week session, except for the 3s group, which has 15 children per class. Classroom teacher to student ratios are 1:5 for 3's and 1:5 - 1:7 for older children.
- Children must wear closed toe shoes and be dressed for the weather.
General Program Policies
- A $25 administration fee will be charged for all session changes made after registration forms have been processed. Payment due prior to changes.