How to register for Earthplace Summer Camp:
- Click the link below for your desired camper group.
- If you know your log in information, enter it here. If not, select “Continue without logging in.”
- If you’ve logged in, scroll down and de-select “Include myself as an attendee” and click “Submit.”
- If you’ve continued without logging in, submit here your information as the registrant.
- Enter your camper’s name and select all desired camp sessions and click “Continue.”
- Select “Complete Registration” and submit payment information on the next page.
If you wish to register for Early Drop-off or Extended Day it must be done separately. Click the Early Drop-off and Extended Day link below and repeat steps 2-4.
If you are not already a member, but you wish to take advantage of our discounted summer camp rates for members, please click here to become an Earthplace member.
Please note: If paying by credit card, a 2.25% transaction fee will be added to cover fees incurred.
For your registration to be considered complete, you must submit any necessary additional forms. Please consult the table below to determine which forms you need.
- Chickadees (2s)
- Hummingbirds (3s)
- Woodpeckers (4s)
- Falcons (5s)
- Robins (mixed group of 3s, 4s & 5s)
- Owls (entering grades 1 & 2)
- Hawks (entering grades 3 & 4)
- Trekkers (entering grades (5-9)
- CITs (ages 14 & 15)
- Early Drop-off and Extended Day (2s, 3s, 4s, 5s)
- Extended Day (Owls, Hawks)
- Extended Day (Trekkers)
Please read the 2019 Earthplace Summer Camp Handbook for additional information. Please click on the links below to download any applicable registration form.
|Form||Who must complete the form?|
|Camper Record Form||All campers|
|Health Assessment Record||All campers (form is valid for one year from date of exam)|
|Day Camp Medication Permission Form||All campers|
|Non-Prescription Topical Medications||All campers who will want to apply parent-provided sunscreen, bug spray or other non-presctiption topical medications.|
|Authorization for the Administration of Medicine||Campers with medication that require administering during camp hours.|
|Emergency Health Care Plan||Campers with a life-threatening allergy.|
|Asthma Action Plan||Campers with asthma.|
|Allergy/Food Intolerance Care Plan||Campers with a food allergy.|
|Religious Exemption Statement||Campers who have elected out of immunizations must complete this form and have it notarized.|
|Authorization Release Form||Parents who wish to authorize additional adults to pick up their campers.|
|CIT Application Form||Campers who have registered for the CIT program.|
All Summer Camp Forms are due two weeks prior to your child's start date. Forms must be filled out in their entirety, and can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 203-227-8909, or in person. Your child will not be able to attend camp until forms have been approved. Please note, Health Assessment Records are valid for one year from the date of exam. If you have any questions, please call Amee Borys at 203-557-4402.
Please register carefully. Earthplace does not issue refunds unless the program is cancelled. Emergency situations will be considered at the discretion of Earthplace. If you have any questions, please contact Amee Borys or Becky Newman at 203-557-4400.