Your generous support helps with the costs of caring for our resident animals and birds,
maintaining our wildlife sanctuary and exhibits, operating the Harbor Watch water quality
testing program, and presenting public nature programs in Fairfield County.
Note: All donors of $250 or above, will receive a one-year family membership to Earthplace.
• Reciprocal benefits at more than 100 nature centers in the U.S. as part of the Association of Nature
• Center Administrators’ reciprocal membership program (visit www.natctr.org for details).
All Memberships Include
• Free admission for listed members to Natureplace, Animal Hall, and the Connecticut Birds of Prey exhibit.
• Discounted admission to select programs and workshops, including Summer Camp.
• 10% discount on purchases in the Earthplace gift shop.
• Bi-annual newsletter received by mail.
If you would like to complete the form and bring it in person, just download the membership form here and bring your payment with you to Earthplace. For membership renewals, download this form and complete.